Memory Care residents are fully supported by skilled providers who understand the unique needs and limitations of those with Alzheimer’s and other memory-loss illnesses. Our Clearbrook Memory Care community in Torrance is designed with secured areas and easy-to-navigate spaces which help residents retain their self-reliance and promote independence within their abilities. Our innovative approach and emphasis on community create an atmosphere where residents thrive in comfort and delight.
Clearwater at South Bay is uniquely suited to care for seniors with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. In addition to our assisted living program, we also offer specially designed and dedicated Alzheimer’s and memory care accommodations, which are secured with a designated common area, dining room, and activities room.
A Welcoming Environment and Supportive Services
- Private and Semi-private Studio Apartments
- Serene Décor
- Private Courtyard
- Emergency Response System
- Secured Entrances and Exits
- Daily Tidying, Weekly Housekeeping
- Personal Laundry and Linen Services
- Empowered Living Program
- Savor -Culinary Program
Specially Trained, Caring Staff
- Ongoing Training in “Best Practices” by Industry Experts
- Nurse Manager on Staff
- Full-Time Care Manager
- Use of Appropriate, Progressive Techniques, Memory Cues, Verbal and Non-Verbal Communications to Redirect and Reorient Residents
- Understand and Respond Compassionately to Resident Behaviors and Changing Abilit
Pets Welcome Here
Bring your cats and dogs to live with you at your Memory Care apartment in Torrance, California. Pet care and assistance are available at an additional cost and all pets are subject to approval by the Executive Director.
Pet Policy Overview
- Cats and Dogs Welcome
- 50lb Weight Limit
- $500 Nonrefundable Pet Fee, per Pet
- Recent Statement of Good Health
- Fully House Trained
Expand your horizons at Clearwater at South Bay. Call us or contact us online to schedule a tour of our memory care community.